[syndicate] admin

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Tue Apr 9 03:13:23 CEST 2002

>is this the effect of the switch act ?

yes

>it makes me remind of bill's alertes :
>"are you sure to be sure of wishing to press this button ?"
>"thank you for having pressed this button, but are you sure ..."

do not like it either
it's kind of punishing the people using the list

am guessing but ... possibly around 1000 messages got lost
in confirmation requests from sympa in between 10:39 and 13:42 ...
somehow they apparently did not get confirmed by the sender
pardon***, in case someone should miss them ..
it's due to my first 'reflection' action
( and the server was a little bit busy and around three hours behind )

>and we won't even know if spamrain is off.
>what a psychoTorture !

easier to handle than any 'real bombing'
kind of teaching .. like always it hits the weak

just think, that it would not be too bad for the world, if bombs could be
reflected back to the sender

>music !

light
pnm://www.ezaic.de/echo/candle.rm