[syndicate] Check the Euro countries at 1 or 2 euro coins

Peter Luining email at ctrlaltdel.org
Tue Apr 2 01:34:58 CEST 2002

more fun take a look on the 1 or 2 euro coins
and watch the right top corner with the european countries
if you don't have the coins at hand check out:
http://www.funny-funny-pictures.com/euro/

other question not many people asked themselves:
what happens with the euro when other (eastern) european countries
will join, they are not on the money...

goodnight,
Peter