No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Sep 29 17:58:17 CEST 2001

media at ezaic.de

>do i understand you if i assume that you are in love again, marchioness.
>well, i am too if you want to call it that. once again. i would be
>sorry should i have prevented a lover's attack on your beautiful person.
>through which window did he climb out, may i hope he has broken his
>neck in doing so.

fie, valmont. and save your compliments for the lady of your heart wherever this
organ might be located. i hope for your sake its new sheath gilded. you ought to know
me better. in love. i thought we agreed that what you call love belongs to the realm of servants.
how can you consider me capable of such a vulgar stirring. the greatest bliss is the bliss
of animals. rarely enough it drops into our lap. you let me feel it once in a while
when i still liked to use you for it, valmont, and i hope you didn't leave empty handed either.
who is the lucky one of the moment. or may we already call her the unlucky one.