<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Thu Sep 27 14:08:14 CEST 2001

decadnids decadnids <decadnids at hermetech.net> wrote:

>_____________________________________________________________________________[ a m o e b a ]
>
>[ t h e e s t a t e o v c r e a t i o n ] ?
>

>[>>].......start broadcast
>
>t h e e >> s e c r e t >> t e a c h i n g s >> o v >> t h e e >>
>[ A u t o n i m o u s e A m o e b A C A B a l ? ]
>
>//written with help and inspiration from
>bill hicks, robert anton wilson, david icke, timothy leory, grant morrison and various unidentified thoughforms, energy clusters, gods, godesses and elementals
>residing in what i believe to be a set ov well fractal'd, constantly evolving neurons, experiencing a personal reality........subjectivly.
>
>He who benefits from a crime is most likely the person to have commited the act.
>
>who benefits NOW / NWO / WON?
>
>one: 09+11+2+0+0+1= 23, a sure way ov getting mine and a few other peoples interest.
>
>two: Didn't u realise that during george dubya [W] bush's recent campaign his media sound byte was "tha dubya [w] ! " well..........[w] is thee 23rd letter ov the alphabet!
>
>three: You only had to watch the emotionless, going-through-the-motions, reading the script, responses of George W. Bush and Tony Blair, in the face of such immense suffering to see an example of this. It was in the class of the Queen of England after the murder of Princess Diana. At least Reagan was a professional actor. If you look closely enough not only can u see the dubya's little tiny diseased, flacid wart weiner get ting a hard on, and if U look with OPEN eyes u can see the fukin demon
 rampaging through those fuckers and havin aright old bush blair psyche gangbang, just watch them the next time their on.....you can tell Bush has shown Blair THAT footage from the kennedy assasination that NOBODY has EVER SEEN, and he got the fuking message all right.

>four: Buy buy the twin towers ov babel, so long capatalsit empire, hello self fulfiling
>gregorian bible prophecy in thee book ov revelations.
>The twin towers of the World Trade Center represent the pylons of Tabu on Tarot trump 18, also known as the Moon. The moon card is a signifier of illusion and the twin towers represent the gates into the unconscious world,
>thee journey through thee dark night ov thee soul, the traditional journey ov thee shaman, or batman for that.
>Their destruction in this week's monstrous assault on thousands of unsuspecting people, signals an end to America's illusions about itself, its purpose and its boundaries.The American Century is very clearly over now as the shift in global power moves away from hi-fi monolithic, 'individualistic' structures towards lo-fi, viral cell culture models, almost amoebikkk.
>
>five: Funny how thee old majikal 5 sided pentagon got dragged into this one as well....firstly ...top hit for a plane load ov towel heads with plastic knifes flying @ 500mph chanting allah akbar......secondly in Robert Anton Wilsons epic the Illuminatus "a must read for all the family "there is a chapter based on faction, where the demon yog sothoth is being held within the pentagons majikal 5 sided hologramatic evil structure and the bad illuminati not illuminated ones are offering huge sacr
fices and ritual wars to feed it and keep it form escaping, harnassing it's powers for their own reptilian/illuminati/nwo goals.........thirdly during the vietnam war thousands ov hippies, witches, warlocks actually gathered around the pentagon holding hands chanting out demon out...facto trutho!

>six: It's been very strange these last few days to watch what I can only identify as the incoming 'Horus' current, that's current as in crowleys current 93, ripping through our certainties and complacencies, Horus is the Lord of Force and Fire. He levels and destroys, in order to rebuild anew. Horus, like all children, wants to play. He can't be fought - he's younger, faster and stronger than all of us and always will be because he is a powerful, living archetype. He does not like restriction

and if restricted will explode in our faces. He is the Spirit of the Age and he likes to play with fire.

>seven: Bin Laden, chief camel humper in thee badbooks deeply misguided as he may be, is no more responsible for what happened this week than I am. His name was introduced with the most obvious co-ordination immewritten with help and inspirationdiately after the disaster unfolded in the same way that the background to Lee Harvey Oswald was being circulated BEFORE President Kennedy was even dead....double facto trutho.Have u noticed that all newspapers, programmes and views are being honed into

one voice, one fear and one reaction?????
>BE AFRAID, STAY AFRAID, GAS, TERROR, CHEMICALS, suk my kok, whats it got to do with us. fuk that shit, Ive seen it before, the alledged Bosnian rape camps, the missing 100,000 KKKurdish refugees at the border, the fake ITN footage from inside serbian hospitals pretending to be looking inside concentration camps, the sinking of the belgrano, veitnam, the iran contra affairs, the cia mafia/vatican/drug/money scams, the kennedys etc.etc.etc etc. get the point yet??????
>
>eight: The idea that this guy from the mountains of Afghanistan with far more mouth than substance could be the "Mr. Big" of this enormous operation is utterly insulting to anyone of even basic intelligence (see the article by journalist Robert Fisk, who has met him). We are not talking a parcel bomb here, nor even some mind-controlled towel head driving a car bomb into a restaurant in Jerusalem. Four commercial airliners had to be simultaneously hi-jacked in American air space via American a
rports and flown into highly specific targets within 45 minutes of each other. How was this possible? Because it was an inside job, that's how, orchestrated by forces WITHIN the United States and planned by the highest levels of U.S. "Intelligence" in co-ordination with other strands of the baaad Illuminati/reptile/evil/NWO/whatever u wish to call them spider's web worldwide.

>nine: Whilst watching these events in Ibiza on Spanish CNN we marveled at the speed and quality of the bargraphs, charts and 3d rendered, raytraced, reinactments of the attacks from every axiometric angle, we gasssped at the fourteen different video profiles and revealling indepth expert infomercials on Bin Laden all within 1 hour of thee moment in question, only topped by the repeated footage of some fat islamikkk palestinean penguin havin it large in front ov thee kkkameras, wouldn't u if s
me kkkamera guy gave u £100 and said dance for the viewers.

>Is this an episode ov thee A-Team or what?
>I am surprised they did not claim to have discovered a letter from bin Laden in the car wishing the occupants the best of luck with their task, and a signature and forwarding address. Maybe they plan to "find" that tomorrow, eh? It's unbelievable nonsense, of course it is, but most will believe it. And you will see more and more manufactured "evidence" of the "bin Laden connection" systematically revealed in the days and weeks ahead.
>
>eleven: In the immediate aftermath of the attacks, the "pin it on bin Laden" campaign was launched as per pre-arranged plan. The Republican Senator and baaad Illuminati/reptile/evil/NWO/whatever u wish to call them spider's web worldwide stooge, Orrin Hatch, for example, told CNN that he had high-level information from the FBI that bin Laden was behind the unprecedented attacks. "I do have some information," Hatch said in reference to his FBI briefing. "They've come to the conclusion that thi
 looks like it may be the signature of Osama bin Laden, that he may be the one behind this." It's OK, don't go on, Orrin, we get the message and you have done your job now go back to sleep.

>twelve: Did George W. Bush know that these devastating disasters were going to happen that day? What do you think?? Did Tony Blair? What do you think?? But even they are only pawns in a game controlled by far greater powers and they are as expendable as anyone once they have served their purpose. Personally I would not be surprised in the least if Bush was sacrificed eventually to advance the "global terrorism" scenario, and perhaps someone very close to Blair also. And, of course, if Bush do
s go, the new President would be the serial killer.

>thirteen: It is absolutely no co-incidence that the targets of those hi-jacked planes were the very symbols of America's sense of itself and its own security - the Pentagon, symbol of their military might, and the World Trade Centre, twin pillars of their financial might. This is not primarily an attack on America, it is an attack on America's image and imagination of itself. Break their spirit and their sense of being "American"; break America's confidence in itself; put it in fear and funda
ental insecurity; and you have overcome the most significant opposition to America allowing itself to be absorbed into the baaad Illuminati/reptile/evil/NWO/whatever u wish to call them spider's web worldwide global and centrally-dictated society. The American psyche will now be bombarded with more and more shocks to its security and sense of self, as with Oklahoma and the school shootings in the past. But from now on everything will be increased dramatically. It is vital that Americans refuse

to submit to this and realise that those who are condemning the terrorism in their midst are those who are responsible for it.