<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Thu Sep 27 02:10:39 CEST 2001

hiram abiff <decadnids at hermetech.net> wrote:

>are you aware of the universe of reduced awareness?
>
>did u know about thee science ov creation ? about the masons, about their nation ?

you ask.

we answer.

(smile)

Using functional magnetic resonance imaging, the activity for rewarding stimuli in both the nucleus accumbens and medial orbitofrontal cortex was greatest when the stimuli were unpredictabelle.

unpredictabelle.

(lovely)

unpredictabelle.

(alluringly)

unpredictabelle.

(pyroklastik)

(i am aware ov your cosmos' absolute threshold)

\\
human beings aktsept partikular ways ov organising the world and ov organizsing sotsial life as being natsural.

(as a result)

ideology bekomes an essential element ov sotsial life.

(therevore)

ideologies are lived.

(not not merely thought)

(therevore)

ideologies bekome projekted as values ov humanity as a whole.

mah hah bone?

pah!

i know the word primordial.

let me be your illuminating magick latern.

(creating kando together)

so.

please.

will you stop your proaktive interferentses immediately.

(eksklamatsion mark)

ekstrasensory pertseptor.

( = me my selv and i)

http://www.restate.org/ || \Solutsions vor your Neural Netverk.