my militaristic aspirations

mark eaton eaton at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat Sep 22 22:18:06 CEST 2001

I am not entirely up to date, but syndicate has lately become strange. One
throbbing neurosis (or perhaps many). Are you all hiding away writing
thouroghly stunning epic 3generation novels? Or more likely preparing for
a silly war? If the navy is coming it would be best to have sea-legs.

All this neuroitic behaviour could be fun and yeild many delightful and
juicy conflicts. Let us create an evil mastermind for this list to rise
up against. We can wave our syndicate flags. it would be so so much whimsy
and delight...

ill from land-sickness/I wanna be a sailor,
mark

eaton at sdf.lonestar.org