[Syndicate] RE: RHIZOME_RAW: READ WELL...

furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Mon Sep 17 02:16:43 CEST 2001

Of all times - now is the time for people to stand up, put all their
infantile & backward nationalist insecurities aside. Get communicating to
those who want real peace globally on the net, anyway, anyhow. So the world
does not fall into a clich'e macho haze of uptight, confused mindless males
blasting off rockets at each other, killing women, children via their
misplaced hatred.
Don't believe all the press about attacks, some of them will be inventions,
not just in America either. Propaganda will enfuse the traditional lowest
denominator syndrome. Loads of jobs are now being lost because of the
economic slump - this will create more frustation and isoaltion. The world
has got to keep its cool or things will get real nasty for everyone...

m.garrett