as is

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 13 23:25:16 CEST 2001

F E T I S H . N E W S
=====================

Dear Subscribers,

While we all have to continue with our lives, regardless of the
horrible events of the recent days, it's probably going to take
most of us a little while to adjust to the new reality. For this
week we're not going to be publishing the usual issue of our free
newsletter. It just seems that, right now, there are other things
a whole lot more important than what we usually write about here.

Sure, we may be a bunch of perverts here, but if we had to guess
we'd bet that plenty of those who were killed and/or injured in
yesterday's tragic events were pretty kinky too. No...just being
kinky, perverted or sexually adventurous is certainly no shield
against terrorist attacks. From the various lifestyle lists our
staff subscribes to we know that there were certainly lots of our
community members who lived and worked near those overpowering
scenes of destruction.

Our readership on this list is probably as internationally
diverse as was the target area of the New York attacks. So our
thoughts, wishes and prayers go out to anyone and everyone --
anywhere in the world -- who is affected in any way by these
cowardly acts. We hope that those who carried out the attacks
can be quickly identified and that swift and effective measures
will be taken to ensure that those slain did not die in vain.

On a more personal note, let's all remember that every single one
of us is more stressed out than usual right now. None of us are
unaffected by witnessing these horrific events. So if you have
friends and family in your life be sure to let them know how
important they are to you. Do it today. One lesson we've just
been forced to learn is that you can't be sure you'll be able to
tell them tomorrow.

Below we're including a few links that you may find useful if you
want to offer help to the survivors, show your support or find
out more about what's going on. Next week we'll have a new issue
for you with all the usual entertainment you can usually expect
from us.

Shaved, Strict & Stern, for ourselves
and on behalf of our wonderful staff

P.S. If you're not a club member but were planning to join or
re-join sometime soon then please read the FetishClub Donations
section below.

How to Help / Information Links / Contact Information

Search Engine for Lists of WTC/DC Victims
If you're trying to locate someone, this search site will allow
you to search the contents of all the WTC/DC Disaster sites
catalogued so far. It's also a point of contact for more
information.  http://www.elbnet.com/wtc/

American Red Cross
------------------
All Red Cross disaster assistance is free, made possible by
voluntary donations of time and money from the American people.
The fastest and most effective way to help the victims of this
disaster is through cash and blood donations. To make a blood
donation, please call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE or contact your local blood
service organization. You can find your local office at
http://www.redcross.org/where/where.html

To help the victims of this and other disasters through a (tax
deductible) financial contribution, call 1-800-HELP-NOW to make a
credit card donation or Internet users can make a secure online
credit card contribution by visiting
http://www.redcross.org/donate/donate.html

You can also mail a donation to the American Red Cross,
designating "Disaster Relief Fund" on the memo line of the check,
at the American Red Cross, PO Box 37243 Washington DC 20013.

The Purple Ribbon
-----------------
We don't have any site to point you towards on this one or any
address to contact. This is simply a way to show our remembrance
of what occurred two days ago and our support for the survivors
and for our wounded country. No one's collecting money for this,
you'll just have to go buy some purple ribbon yourself. Put it on
a tree, hang it from a balcony, wear it on your arm or lapel. Why
a purple ribbon? We've heard several explanations for the color,
one that it's a kind of purple heart for the survivors or for our
country, wounded in an act of war. Regardless, it's a way to
demonstrate support in a time when a show of support is needed.

FetishClub Donations
--------------------
If you're not a club member currently but were planning to join
or re-join sometime soon here's something else you can do to help.
If you'd like to have 100% of your initial membership fee donated
to the American Red Cross when you join, just send an email to
"Strict at fetishclub.com" with a subject line of "FetishClub
Donations" and include your member username and the date you
joined in the body of the message. No matter whether you choose a
5-day trial or an annual membership we'll donate 100% of your
initial fee to the American Red Cross. We'll have this program
active through the end of the month, just send us an email when
you join and ask us to do this with your initial membership fee.

That's all we have for you right now. If this is your first issue
of our newsletter you'll have to wait until next week to see what
you'll usually get (or see the "past issues" link below). We'll
be back next week with all the lifestyle news, events, questions
and answers, sex laws, humour, trivia, sex stories, and other
adult entertainment that we usually send you.

F E T I S H . N E W S . S U B S C R I B E R . C E N T E R
is a completely FREE service to you. Since we don't host the list
ourselves, ALL subscribe and UNsubscribe requests are now handled
only by these special list addresses:

Subscribe (free) < Fetish-News-subscribe at yahoogroups.com >

Past Issues of Fetish-News are archived and freely available at
http://bdsmboard.fetishclub.com/bbs/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=33

F E T I S H . C L U B . C O N T A C T S . A N D . U R L s

Fetish Club public entrance < http://FetishClub.com >
Fetish Information Exchange < http://FetishClub.com/exchange >
  BDSM - Fetish - Kink Board < http://BDSMboard.FetishClub.com >

Fetish Club member entrance < http://FetishClub.com/logon.htm >
Login or technical problems < SupportFetishClub at fetishclub.com >

Please forward this issue to two (2) of your friends so they can
subscribe (free) too! You can help us stand united in our kinks!
Copyrightable Contents © 2001 by The Fetish Club . FetishClub.com