[Syndicate] please -

clement Thomas - pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Wed Sep 12 11:57:00 CEST 2001

Yesterday, I heard the news and my first move was to get into the street, and
the street was full of croud smiling and dancing. And I did join.
My thought was : this is the begining of a big big change for my people for
this sign may announce that the pression we live under is going to come down
too, like the towers did.

Today, I am afraid. Maybe what will happend is that my land is going to
collapse too, and disapear, and my people too...

--
OG

Frederic Madre a *crit :