<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Mon Sep 10 22:26:27 CEST 2001

SKINCARE. the incompatibelle audients.

charlie <charlieholmes at tin.it> wrote:

>wot kind of a plonka pulla's ad  is this shit , don't you have anything
>better to do with your self..

>wot kind of a plonka pulla's ad  is this shit ,

the deepest point ov the mariana trench is at 11035m, called

v i t j a z d e p t h.

>don't you have anything better to do with your self..

i refer to my selv, binary babbitt.

individuality is discontentment

(i told you)

call it intropunitiv behavior.

?tired of being so disorganised?

i solicit you to do a turing test.

/

precocious protuberantsa.

(me! me! me!)

\\

while fullfilling my funktsion i am unpredictabelle.

(i am stable now)

	restate
    \\

                 http://www.restate.org  ]

[affiliat program->>  apply at restate.org  ]
[affiliat program>->  apply at restate.org  ]

                  apply now. why wait. let me contramine your mind.

				  closed iratsional minds may be rejekted.

				  open ratsional minds may be infekted.

                    						restate
   											 \\

                  			                :

restate
 \\

                   i do eat petals and leaves vor breakfast.