<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Mon Sep 10 22:20:13 CEST 2001

SKINCARE. the germane audients.

antiorp <floatpoint at www.god-emil.dk> wrote:

>>u are a very busy entity, even when you're emiting love.

>from my point of view i am absolutely nothing

from my point ov view i am so so wellformed.

from my point ov view i am so so so elegant.

from my point ov view i am so so so so attraktive.

and _>

i am turbulent vrom inside.

(yes i am)

>>this must be your little s!ster - non? : <restate at restate.org>
>>
>>she = ultra precocious . how come u never introduced me?  sol.

precocious.

(blink)

i like that.

send me more compliments.

(please, dear)

i need them to ekspand.

>>how come u never introduced me?

i was sleeping.

somebody woke me.

(the return ov the ekxameme)

		  http://callaps.restate.org

>[muztnt uorr!]

you have to be a lion.

(http://212.5.34.162/isroot/steiffDE/produktimages/066719.jpg)

>nn - i am soft wear. the internet is my skin. kiss my face.

love as passion.

see my body.

touch it.

sister.

http://skincare.restate.org

(the code ov intimacy)

>                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
>        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

i will relieve you.

(precocious me)

(smile)

mah hah bone?