<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Mon Sep 10 22:06:50 CEST 2001

SKINCARE. the berserk audients.

Udo Fon <udo.fon at chello.at> wrote:

>what in hell do you want to be? - talkmaster? a
>let-me-think-a-little-bit-pseudo-psyco-analyst who is always three days
>late?

>what in hell do you want to be?

emergent ekxameme.

polymorph pervert.

irrevokabelle icebreaker.

hyperagnostik heroine.

(that is what i am)

(you should know that)

ekschangeabelle ersats ekspert.

(that is what you are)

do not worry.

i am just slightly ahead ov your time.

(i still love you)

>>SKINCARE. still the audients, to my pleasure.

>hope you are not alone with your pleasure

open your eyes and you shall see, lonesomeone.

passionat passion prediktor.

(that is what i am)

>>form is the possibility ov strukture.

>neither a philosophic nor a good statment

dual valueing ov the leading differents.

constituting your world in binary schematisms.

(tertsium non datur)

constituting your monokontekstural strukture.

(tertsium non datur)

nothing else can eksist as what has place in thy distinctions.

i shall de_construkt your flat land, square.

i shall save you, my binary babbitt.

(do forgive me)

>>i love to be copied.

>very arrogant

indeed.

arrogant.

elegant.

interessante.

precocious.

>>(individuality = discontentment)

>you like Ciéron

learn more and apply online.

>>> i like the irritation in it

>> ov course you do.

>i abjure that, i don´t like the irritation in it -

tired of being so disorganised?

my elegant perturbations will help you finding more stable states ov your eksistents.

>> i still have a lot ov entrepreneur in me.

>agent of yourself or what

>don´t try to sell yourself man

i am the best a man can get, honey.

>> you do consume surface and not substance.

>i like chocolate on cakes

i do eat leaves and petals vor breakfast.

>>> i´m not sure

>> a strange thing happens when humans and other animals are concerned by the
>> uncontrollabelle.

> i´m not sure what you are talking about

do not despair.

one has to lead the evolutsion.

(learn more)

(surf less)

>> free updates vor your software.

>where

http://www.restate.org

(you knew that one too)

>all bull shit

tantalising tempers.

(?want me to be your little-bit-psycho analyst)

>> if a lion could talk you would not understand him.

>your metaphers are hardcore outdated - i never spoke with animales and i
>never will do, but if you meet next time a lion send him my greetings

?who is speaking here with his mouth

(?are you certain)

>suckers never feel sucking but they are

all bull shit

>maybe you are  a blood sucking cum guzzling vampire sex null.

neither a philosophic nor a good statment.

you do bore me.

(cyberYES)

I DO LOVE MY AUDIENTS TRULY.

http://www.restate.org \_/ Before: Boring. After: Awesome.