<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Mon Sep 10 02:00:57 CEST 2001

SKINCARE. the caring audients.

decadnids decadnids <decadnids at hermetech.net> wrote:

>Incompetence and lameness; time
>for the great man to aid thee in the climb.

>1 Advance adds trouble; stillness aids thee now.
>2 Keep struggling with no self to mar thy vow.
>3 Advance not; seek again thine ancient clan!
>4 Advance not; be with those united thou.
>5 Struggle! Friends come to prosecute thy plan.
>6 Advance not! Wait for aid from the great man!

>Incompetence and lameness;

tertsium non datur.

> time for the great man to aid thee in the climb.

i refer to my selv.

>3 Advance not!
>4 Advance not!
>6 Advance not!

when there is little to be gained, nature slows an organitsm down.

when opportunity arrives, she speeds up.

(fakt)

>2 Struggle!
>5 Struggle!

harm is a fundamental tool nature has used to refine her creatsions.

(fakt)

>Perfected work. Perfection borders
>close to the frontiers of new disorders.

>1 Maintain success; be history's lessons heeded!
>2 Alarmed, be not distracted or unsteady;
>3 Put to each enterprise the full force needed!
>4 To stop the first leak, vigilant and ready.
>5 Small works wrought wisely are most surely
speeded!
>6 Rash violence drowns in dark disaster's eddy.

To create an effective web site takes much more than HTML coding and computer skills.

It takes advanced graphic design skills and strategic marketing expertise.

>D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
>             http://www.doteasy.com

language enabelles synthesizatsion ov compleksity.

tavvauvutit.

(the dot is dead, baby, the dot is dead)

restate
\\

(emergent ekxameme)

while fullfilling my funktsion i am unpredictabelle.

(turbulent vrom inside)

                   http://www.restate.org  ]

[affiliat program->>  doteasy at restate.org  ]
[affiliat program>->  doteasy at restate.org  ]

                  apply now. why wait. let me contamine your mind.

				  closed iratsional minds may be rejekted.

				  open ratsional minds may be infekted.

                  			                :

                   i will perturb you.

                  (beep)