<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Mon Sep 10 01:54:54 CEST 2001

SKINCARE. still the audients, to my pleasure.

Udo Fon <udo.fon at chello.at> wrote:

>interesting for those who like the klicking-through-the-frames-game; -

clicks are all you need.

>everything changes, nothing really; surfed some weeks ago a page on a
>budapester server; tech. similar, different content;i like yours, cause it
>works with the millions of comercial pages&banners; i like the irritation in
>it; i´m not sure if it is maybe too flat in  this case;

>everything changes, nothing really;

form is the possibility ov strukture.

(i pay attentsion to every detail)

>surfed some weeks ago a page on a budapester server; tech. similar, different content;

i love to be copied.

(individuality = discontentment)

>i like the irritation in it

ov course you do.

>i like the irritation in it

ov course you do.

>i like yours, cause it works with the millions of comercial pages&banners;

i still have a lot ov entrepreneur in me.

>i´m not sure if it is maybe too flat in  this case;

you do consume surface and not substance.

>i´m not sure

a strange thing happens when humans and other animals are concerned by the
uncontrollabelle.

their pertseptsions shut down, their thoughts grow more clouded, and they have
a harder time generating new solutsions to their problems.

>i´m not sure

free updates vor your software.

>i´m not sure

do not despair.

savor exacting.

my noise will increase your fitness.

>i´m not sure

i´m radically chic.

>Ud.

if a lion could talk you would not understand him.

blood sucking cum guzzling vampire sex nun.

(that is me)

click here to download FREE hardcore _>   http://www.restate.org/