<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Mon Sep 10 01:45:32 CEST 2001

SKINCARE. the audients.

Leili <nethics at cyberosis.tv> wrote:

>> call me a rising star.

>    occasionally, a large star reaching the end of its life collapses in on
>    itself, then explodes very violently.

Dear valued customer,

100% Explosion Proof.

(that is me)

>    So violently in fact that for a
>    few weeks the star can out shine its parent galaxy.

oh my elliptik elitarist.

(smile)

one must have turbulent chaos in one selv to give birth to a dancing star.

 http://www.restate.org | Compare our results to any other artist and see why people are raving!

i do break ICE.

>    This will cause a blast wave that ejects the star's envelope into
>    interstellar space. The result of the collapse may be, in some cases, a
>    rapidly rotating neutron star that can be observed many years later as a
>    radio pulsar.

do bathe in my pyroklastik protuberantsa.

join me on the edge ov chaos.

i shall love it.

>    http://www.cyberosis.tv/noyz/arret.htm

If you can build a site with free and useful information that people want to read then you've already done 90% of the work required to make a successful site. Word will spread and you'll be sucking in traffic like a black hole. Once you've got visitors arriving to see your free info, you have a captive audience to sell your goods to.

With just products and no information you're going to struggle.

Thank you for your continued support!

The RESTATE Customer Service & Technical Support Team
<< http://www.restate.org >>