[Syndicate] [ot] b!o.moda

"araignée.royale" la_meduse at e8z.org
Thu Sep 6 17:32:25 CEST 2001

>>>   >           =20

>>>goooooood. i am the only human being on this planeta.
>>>every body else = my organs.
>>>
>>>nn - simply.SUPERIOR [u!nk]
>>

>>'You realize that identity is a construct, a relative fabrication,
>>and you begin to understand objective selflessness. You look out at
>>others and at the objects of the world, realizing that they too are
>>mere relativistic entities... Finally, you realize that this
>>interdependent network of nonabsolute, relative beings and things is
>>fluid and malleable, open for creative development. If it's all a
>>mutual construct, let's make it more beautiful. Everything is open
>>for transformation.'--Tibetan Art of Dying
>>
>>kisz.
>

>!z ur lvr = uatch!ng +?

  	oui, && every little thing he does is magic

				*

				   *	*

				*

>nn enjo!z br!ng!ng 2x 2gedzr.

oh, then - you must enjoy playing with fire as much as we do ...

--

         WIREFIRE - http://e8z.org/wirefire
         Live Online Performances

                  Coming This Fall:
                  live/virtual/physical

                          14 sept - 15 oct
                              mediaterra01
  Lavrion, Belgrade, Maribor and Frankfurt

                    thursday 11 oct
          World Wide Video Festival
                          Amsterdam

       http://entropy8zuper.org