conference

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Mon Sep 24 19:57:21 CEST 2001

Hi,

I just shortly want to mention that the conference proceedings to
cast_01  ' living in mixed realities '  are accessible online for everybody
interested.

http://netzspannung.org/cast01/proceedings/flash/

The people presenting were a pretty wide range from artists to industrie.
They made also a resume and I hope, they will put it online. Many points to
discuss.

I asked Victoria Vesna to send over some information on the projects she
presented.
Due to the events in the US, she changed subject for the conference and
presented a work she has done last week. So this can not be found online.
But she promised to send it to the list.

It was good to see that some people react.

Nothing that could be expected from any of the industrie presenters, even
if they were talking of themselves as the ' intellectuals '.

greetings
Claudia