No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Sep 12 19:20:43 CEST 2001

"anna balint" <epistolaris at freemail.hu>

>40.000 people!!!!

can you believe it!!
40.000 people packed in cubicles.

>If I remember well not even in Guernica, not even in
>Dresden died so many people at once! It's terrible, no matter what they were
>working for, or if ther were rich or poor!

what matters +?

>If I understood well in Yugoslavia civil people never were a target.
>anna

no one is civil when bombed and no one is civil when bombing.
they were collateral damage [i.e - they werent sufficiently important to be a target]

how many people are murdered in the united states every year +?
you know what they are +?

have you seen an american ghetto +?

ever taught in an american ghetto +? [in ny en fakt]

what is the percentage of teenagers in american ghettos that cannot even read + write +?

on the other hand 7 year olds murder 6 year olds.

so - what matters +?

>It's terrible,

a but do wait and see what the united states does next.

very very very quiet , It is a beautiful day - bright sun, blue skies

indeed.