No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Sep 12 17:02:27 CEST 2001

so5 at nyu.edu

>It is a beautiful day

wtc symbolized quoi +?  .usa financial _might

40000 people inside working ___... 4 .us financial _might

+ so they worked for many days. impervious to rain. wind. and snow.
blood and death and lies and more.

1 day 2 couriers arrive with a mess.age.

knock. knock.

who's there

your conscience. i have returned.

tick.
      tick.
            tick.
                   tick.
                          tick. tick. tick. tick.

wtc sleeps for now. 40000 people sleep for now.

so that _you. may awaken.

>> Dmitry Shubin [was discussing illness]
>
>It is a beautiful day - bright sun, blue skies and it is  very very very quiet ,
> nothing is stirring here below 14th St.  Smoke still rises over the spot were
>the twin towers once stood -- it is as if they  were airbrushed out  -- like
>some special effects artist imagining some unthinkable event for yet another
>shock film -- New York will never be the same -- its people rich and poor will
>never be the same such events know no differentiation on the level of class --
>and if we wish to look at this event in those terms then this was an attack on
>the american working classes rather than the world of their masters

surely we must this have heard before.
.us nato bombs were illegally targeting .yu citizenz + their masters' world.

the american working class is now in eastern europe + practically
everywhere not entitled .us implementing the world of their warm human masters.

something slavish + perhaps medical about that.

much as there is something very medical about 4 mil people
living under the poverty line in new york. usa.

there have been many many illness indicators + failed health exams.

it would excellent be if america was not only wealthy but healthy as well.
in more ways than many many.

        "in the united states 70 percent of adults are overweight"

gross.

>know no differentiation on the level of class

have you had the pleasure to visit an american ghetto +?

one does not become gross overnight.

>very very very quiet ,

it is good +?

>It is a beautiful day - bright sun, blue skies

it is good +?

likewise one does not become beautiful overnight.

tick.
      tick.
            tick.
                   tick.
                          tick. tick. tick. tick.

good morning my glass eyed beauty!
you are beautiful right +?

nn - super-glued protein conventions. layers permeating the many many many many folding mirrors. indiscernible.

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
            \/       __
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova at eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com
                                  http://www.biohakc.com
                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!