[Syndicate] please -

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Wed Sep 12 11:06:28 CEST 2001

Chatrooms work, and there are more and more reports appearing on web pages.
CNN's page lists the names of the first identified victims.
Amateur radio frequencies are very busy, and they work, meanwhile
frequencies for flight traffic control are more quiet than usual, probably
because flights in North America were grounded.
I doubt that only poor people would be affected in New York. The most
shocking images I have seen were those about the celebrating crowds in
Muslim cities.
greetings,
Anna