No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Sep 12 01:07:47 CEST 2001

>http://entropy8.com/live/memorial.jpg

apparently some decided to redesign the .us architecture.

if the towers were live architecture [remember] they would have gotten
out of the way - or at least tried to. just like you
would if 01 auto was attempting 01 embrace.

naturally the planes would have embraced something else
aber ... were those planes live transportation
they would have had a conscience and
would have refused to embrace the architecture
without its permission. [we just need an architecture morality or religion.
note 2 self: this may give way to architecture discrimination +]

so you see ___... `mother` is an excellent architecture.

the black plague was a boon for the economy.
[ost.europa may just need an other nato bombardment to bloom]

zoom. in. hurts +?

saul ostrow <so5 at nyu.edu>

>restate wrote:
>>
>> SKINCARE. the oppressing audients.
>>

>Today while all the world focus' on the events taking place in the States we get
>this crap from syndicate --

entertainment goes up in times of war. [dfokus]
it is natural that SKINCARE would as well.

http://www.eusocial.com/skincare/by/restate

nn