ASCII

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Sep 9 20:03:37 CEST 2001

Hello,

I would really like to get some information on this ASCII-Art.

I guess somehow I do not understand it. Maybe if someone could post some
links or do some explanation. Do I have to learn some programming language
first ?

(I do not think that it would help, if you all would post now your most
beautiful ASCII-Art projects. .....oh, well I mean you could do that, maybe
you just post them to me personally in this case. When I see very many of
them, maybe somehow I get the clue. I guess some explanation would help or
you send some commented projects.)

Claudia - just curious