[spectre] Back home

clement Thomas - pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Sat Sep 8 18:41:03 CEST 2001

dears friends of the spectre (brrrrrrrrrrr)

Annick Bureaud a *crit :

> Hi !
>
> Just back from Ars. Quick comments as many of you have already written
> what I think ;-)
>
> ARS
> I liked the AEC Tangible Bits exhibit. Sure it is heavy funded lab
> projects, but it shows directions that are very interesting and very
> seldom shown and some were just good art to me. I don't think we should
> dismiss things that come from "Big Labs" because they are big labs.

This is not the point I guess. I have been following numerous evening shows in
Beaubourg about "Cinema de demain" without meeting any cineaste as invité, but solo
producers of a fifi kind.
Maybe technoart is simple push the red button way and la bobinette cherra. But maybe
not and this not is in kept the shadow.

> SPECTRE
> I think we had a fruitful meeting. Let's just start using the list now
> (well, Andreas obviously already did). I will do my best to report from
> what I see and from French activities too.

we will take care of the what you unsee scene.
please stay tuned.

> Best
> Annick

wishing you the best always.
clément Thomas
for pavu.com
etc...
-/ une maille à l'endroit, une maille à l'envers ! /-

PS : i keep syndicating too
So I cc to plug the thread, if so.