STOP oh its fred madre INANITY SPAM (200x)

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 30 23:56:29 CET 2001

English text is following teh fench one : ;-)

      To: spam-l
      Subject:
<http://home.earthlink.net/~rhizomeinterviews/flowers/invitation.html>
email THE INANITY
      From:
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhizomeinterviews/flowers/invitation.html
there is your invitation. enjoy it. i have been typing all day. the movie
(rushmore) its almost over. het maybe it is actually over and i've just
looked up for a second./ a second too long. one second toooo many. but you
are invited to the opening of fred madre's his new photographs in
http://www.gmwc.org     there will be simultaneous real world adventures
one in paris one in providence..fvdfdfdk sorry. we/i love you all. keep
reading trash all day. no not trash but beauty. beuatiful things. we love
this world of ours love it with all of our souls and our eyes and glasses
and monitors... bye   okay some more this time.... i mailed a book throught
the mail today it cost me 2.64 but i already had the stamps so kind of/ in
some ways... iot was actually free. okay love .. wait deosn't this one go
just to fred. oh yeah it does... oh shit. fred you met my mother. what an
event    too more than just !
fred now.. <oh its fred madrein www.gmwc.org at mailbox.syr.edu>
      Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:39:41 -0500 (EST)

                 _______ _            __ ___  _
                |__   __| |          /_ |__ | |
                   | |  | |__   ___   | |  ) | |__  _ __
                   | |  | '_  / _   | | / /| '_ | '__|
                   | |  | | | |  __/  | |/ /_| | | | |
                   |_|  |_| |_|___|  |_|____|_| |_|_|
        _____  _____          __  __         ___    ___    ___
       / ____||  __   /    |  /  |       |__   / _   / _
       ___  |  ___// /   | |/| |______|  / / | | | || | | | / /
       ____) || |   / ____  | |  | |        / /_ | |_| || |_| | >  <
      |_____/ |_|  /_/    _|_|  |_|       |____| ___/  ___/ /_/_

                    |  __          (_)
                    | |__) | __ ___  _  ___  ___| |_
                    |  ___/ '__/ _ | |/ _ / __| __|
                    | |   | | | (_) | |  __/ (__| |_
                    |_|   |_|  ___/| |___|___|__|
                                   _/ |
                                  |__/

http://home.earthlink.net/~rhizomeinterviews/flowers/invitation.html THE
INANITY Making texts for these email environments interests me.

Stop the inanity, email.  I'm being buried with meaningless minimal.  minimal
generated for no good reason, by oh its fred madre going through the motions.
Either they're under the illusion they're being productive by issuing
personal having an opening on absolutely everything, or they're convinced
they're
actually bigger, more important in www.gmwc.org, because they're leaving
their mark
far and everybodies happy.

                         Net.Art is dead. No, really.
                         To: undisclosed-recipients:;
                         Sender: look out pally pal

Those who hold their
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhizomeinterviews/flowers/invitation.html are
soon forgotten.  Those who hold their
thats for sure will simply be overwhelmed and disappear.  People who choose
their oh its fred madre wisely will be buried alive by the indiscriminate
thats for sure, those with identities maintained by spewing continuous
personal in www.gmwc.org on absolutely everything.  They issue high volumes of
drivel in order to assert, and maintain a case for, their very minimal.

From: "minimal Nicholas Hermann" <NHerman at pleine-peau.com>
To: <oh its fred madre at BBS.THING.NET>, <having an opening at egroups.com>,
    <in www.gmwc.org at egroups.com>, <everybodies happy at mila.ljudmila.org>,
    <thats for sure at RHIZOME.COM>, <look out pally pal at state.mn.us>,
<http://home.earthlink.net/~rhizomeinterviews/flowers/invitation.html@walkerart.org>,

    <President at whitehouse.gov>
Subject: RHIZIST email bold

                                           pre.konssept!Øn email
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn
minimal.

                            Hello from the snow belt.

-

These individuals, Hey my name is having an opening, I'm new to the
Internet, could you help me and some of my friends out?

My friends Lisa, Dawn, Lori, Beth and I just started College and are doing
this to get us through
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhizomeinterviews/flowers/invitation.html.

We just put up some web pages and are not really sure if it's good.  Can
you check it out and let me know what you think? We don't know if you like
oh its fred madre's (about 30 pics of that), or just plain without any
everybodies happy (About 50 of that), Lisa and Lori did some thats for sure
stuff cause they are dating, and me and Lori have a little look out pally
pal with our email!  :-)

Please tell me the truth, as I really, really, really, want to make it on
the Internet! These chains of descriptive prose interest me.

oh its fred madre having an opening in www.gmwc.org everybodies happy thats
for sure look out pally pal! order your body w/o organs now !

<a
href="http://pleine-peau.com/members/http://home.earthlink.net/~rhizomeinterviews/flowers/invitation.html
[...]
  event    too more than just fred now..">Click here to see!</a>

removeme at email.com to be removed.

-- This project has not received everybodies happy art-subsidies. Some
opportunities still exist for financially assisting the publication of a
CD-ROM archive of sequenced oh its fred madre imagery. There's some
possibility of editions of large having an opening. Other supporters
receive rare
in www.gmwc.org of the first three
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhizomeinterviews/flowers/invitation.html
printed SPAM-Books.

-- Please no mail bombs, LEGIT removal.

J'ai le plaisir de vous faire part Hello,
                                           sorry for cross-posting >>>>>>>
**** asco-o
'http://home.earthlink.net/~rhizomeinterviews/flowers/invitation.html' not
recognized.