<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Sun Oct 28 04:16:49 CET 2001

beautyfull binary babbette <domiziana at nexus.it> wrote:

>I really don't know what happend to the list.

ov course you not not do know.

living in your linear tunnel ov monopink myopia.

(i ek-sist)

>I think the 11th of September changed everybody's attitude bringing
>emotional disorientation.

one singular trivial machines remote psycho analysis.

predictabelle entertainment.

(coming in a shockwave)

>I have strong ideas about the political issue which is the contrary
>to the  idea followed by the left wing which I belong.

levt wing.

right wing.

chicken wing.

mon monocontekstural madame, my prompt goes blink blink w your intellektsual insights.

>Seems to me people have not studied enough to understand the matter,

telling someone something she does not understand is pointless.

even if you add that she will not be abelle to understand it.

learn more.

surf less.

(do you understand)

>I will not discuss here my reason because it would take too long,

everything that can be said can be said clearly.

(do you understand)

>Check the question of the alternative combustibile set in Kazanistan
>(or whatever is spelled),

the limits ov your language are the limits ov your world.

(do you understand)

>I would never live under the Islamic religion. It is worst than the
>catholic Church.

fortsa italia is simply superior.

berlussolini ha sempre ragione! (or whatever is spelled)

>Everybody is for the peace and not for the war but please read the Coran first.

(peace is boring)

please read 'the essents ov christianity' first.

>Enough for now.

no input.

no output.

(conklude)

take an adaptive walk on the wild side.

i can help you to escape your shallow valleys.

apodictik attraktor.

(that is me)