fiction

Mark Eaton eaton at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Oct 24 19:49:51 CEST 2001

- allo?

- [...]

- a delivery, for me? why yes I did order some blueprints.

- [...]

- an architect? no, I'm just fascinated by buildings.

- [...]

- well, all I really want to do is go out dancing. Perhaps someday I'll
build something. Maybe some delightful buildings for dancing.

- [...]

- see, it baffles me: which is more important in dancehalls, the hall or
the dancing? or does the hall dance in some sense too? In a beautiful hall
I cant help from dancing!

- [...]

- one thing is certain, I must spend more time attending balls!

- [...]

- really? I will leave behind my glass slipper... Promise me you'll find
me... Its important.

eaton at sdf.lonestar.org