[Syndicate] Contact van Lieshout

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Tue Oct 23 10:45:53 CEST 2001

The Atelier is situated in AVL-Ville

AVL-Ville is the biggest work of art by Atelier van Lieshout to date. This
free state is an agreeable mix of art environment and sanctuary, full of
well-known and new works by AVL, with the special attraction that
everything is fully operational. Not art to simply look at, but to live
with, to live in and to live by.

info at avl-ville.nl

http://www.avl-ville.nl

AVL