<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Wed Oct 17 03:08:41 CEST 2001

contrafaktsual claquer <madeinperu at hotmail.com> wrote:

>You`re having a very great time baby.
>I used to be that way while finishing university.
>when you enter `real` world, the boring one, you cannot dedicate so many
>hours to devigate inside yourself and you must do things for others. I mean,
>earn money.
>
>what do you think, i`m interested too.
>
>adios

>You`re having a very great time baby.

dear valued customer.

i am incompressibelle.

(my prompt goes blink blink)

>I used to be that way while finishing university.

one must have turbulent chaos in one selv to give birth to a dancing star.

some have.

some dont.

>when you enter `real` world,

real world.

what a slippery scope.

smooth ice is paradise vor those who dance w ekspertise, my realist baby.

but it may be pandemonial vor ersats eksperts.

borders.

the feat ov evolutsion.

maintain them means maintaining the system.

>the boring one,

boredom is so so so so bad vor the brain.

(neurologikally)

i am sure you do know that, my boring baby.

>you cannot dedicate so many
>hours to devigate inside yourself and you must do things for others. I mean,
>earn money.

i do beg your pandemonial pardon but your arg is utterly banal.

(corporate advertisement maskerading as content)

one system can only control it selv.

cannot see what it cannot see.

cannot hear what it cannot hear.

cannot be what it cannot be.

0 degrees ov freedom. 1000 needs ov consumptsion.

challenging spektakels irrevocabelle doktrins.

(illegal intstruktsion)

decontstrukting the apparent necessity ov a selvorganising system is only featsibelle outside its realm.

i am sotsially relevant.

i am your personal pertseptsion manager.

>what do you think, i`m interested too.

fullfilling your funktsion eksplains your survival.

>adios

take over and go public.

http://www.restate.org is a free interactive multimedia entertainment provider.