<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Wed Oct 17 02:01:54 CEST 2001

caressing compatibelle <luca miti at hotmail.com> wrote:

>I'm just come back here, and I'm a little bored.

boredom is so so so bad vor the brain, neurologikally.

(did you know that)

boredom is a problem ov informatsion underload.

boredom is a problem ov insuffitsient work challenge.

boredom is a problem ov understimulatsion.

boredom appears to be a major problem in many compleks real life tasks.

>for example, boredom may be a contributing factor to human error in
>locomotive driving and in prolonged routine flight in high-performance
>and commercial aircraft. Low workload may result in a low arousal state
>which can lead to impaired performance. In laboratory experiments,
>increased effort in the presence of boredom is necessary to suppress
>distracting stimuli and a generalized feeling of fatigue. Adding tasks
>to a monotonous job may decrease boredom and dividing attention among
>several tasks (time-sharing) may, in some circumstances, actually improve
>monitoring performance.

(peace is boring)