mixed

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Tue Oct 9 16:51:48 CEST 2001

HOME IS HERE
by MARK SINGER

In the summer of 1988, a young Arab-Israeli woman named Maha Mahajneh
visited the United States at the invitation of an organization of
Palestinian-American women who were holding a convention in New Jersey. It
was Mahajneh's first trip to America.

[ ....

http://www.newyorker.com/FACT/?011015fa_FACT1    .... ]

switch

it is told that
after WWII people in Germany, who lived by chance in the American zone,
felt more lucky than others. there were less raping and other aggression
stories than in other parts of the country.

I must say, that this terrifies me somehow. I grew up in a city with an
American headquarter. And all I can say is, that I always thought, that
they really must have a hard time to find this many people with no mind at
all to put in this Army. I find it hard to believe that this can be topped.

Claudia

during cocktail party - one step aside

breakfast ?
http://www.ezaic.de/listen/at-tiffanys.jpg