[syndicate] Re:

Beatrice Beaubien i2eye at mac.com
Tue Nov 27 03:17:22 CET 2001

Allo Jo,

>whaow i'm impressed

It was a test message.

I have received nothing from thingist in weeks (not even that message).

I suppose i could have waxed poetical about the swoosh of dozens birds, like the opening of a large fan, over my head yesterday morning, or the hundreds of red rose hips clinging to the fence, or the glowering sky with scudding cumulus.

But I was under the impression that the list was moribund.

It is rather strange weather, btw. Warm and unseasonable.

Biti