No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Nov 21 21:28:33 CET 2001

From: net_CALLBOY <play at ubermorgen.com>
Subject: [syndicate] re: ART COMMISSIONS [ha] CALL FOR POSALS
Cc: liz at ubermorgen.com

>  >RHIZOME.ORG NET ART COMMISSIONS CALL FOR PROPOSALS
>
>you cannot be serious.

  aber doch!

  the jury is nice!

  uberFUCKED i would say!

  but, as you told me, why care about it..
  i know why, cause its fucked, but...

  ... we will keep on painting,,

  soon
  h_e

--

  http://ubermorgen.com/uberBESTOFPOPUPs/BESTOFuberPOPUPs.txt

               "we make money"

  http://ubermorgen.com/kitsch/ ssweet;KISSTSCH
  http://ubermorgen.com/DAILYTOP9 y/e-nfo_break
  http://www.brainhard.com his story his story!

  "make no mistake, networking is not working!"

  net_CALLBOY hans_extrem brainhard ETOy.HANS ;
  luzius a. bernhard, h_e, hans a. bernhard :::
  vaselinemail hans at ubermorgen.com icq 38302022