Re: RHIZOME_RAW: Re: [spectre] Kinga Araya´s comment

porculus porculus at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 14 22:03:10 CET 2001

> > Even though I was not a very active member of the Syndicate, I always
> > appreciated the pieces of information you provided. THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO
> > ANDREAS and INKE FOR YOUR WORK. And since I am an artist

is it by dint of bow all artist would be humphbacked ?

> > and a doctoral
> > student who is always 'on the run', I regret that fact that when nn
> > abusive e-mails where polluting my e-mail box I was simply deleting them
> > and kept going on with my busy life in-between languages, countries and
> > cultures. (I do not live on internet).

the life of a volunteer humphbacked is complicated he has to prove he is continuing
to bow by pleasure

> > Your e-mail Inke MADE ME understand that the silence of the members is no
> > longer possible. Yes, we DO have certain responsibilities to each other,
> > we-virtual and invisible specters. I think that your e-mail touches on a
> > very critical issue of ethical and aesthetic responsibilities of virtual
> > e-mails that have never been dealt successfully (at least to my
> > knowledge).

so complicated it achieve to become something twisted & humphbacked in the head
ha btw why you understand to kick this heap of bull of tribe & alex or lovink is not
only a great political aesthetical posture & an huge moral ascèse but also a
corrective gymnastique