[syndicate] Comments about the Syndicate

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Wed Nov 14 15:18:49 CET 2001

Hi,

just this...

At 13:06 14.11.01 +0000, you wrote:
>I respect that...and I can see that the list turned into something
>completely different to what it had originally been set up for. That in a
>sense is why the Syndicate now should carry on as an alternative entity,
>may be as a diffeent name to honour the old name and what you all did at
>the time for the list.

at that time we asked them to discuss publicly this subject. They ( Chris,
Andreas, Inke ) were not willing to do this. Instead I have got quite a lot
of very 'nice' e-mails in my mailbox addressed to Anna and me. Their way to
deal with this. The way you can very often find when you look into the
insides of institutions. The power games are played behind. Most of the
time they work because they count on dependencies. I am actually quite glad
that Anna stood through all these accusations. Her work ( I assume ) much
more depends on working together with institutions than mine.

There should be some mailings in the archives, where you can look up the
'name' subject, because
we addressed this question to the list at that time. I actually do not feel
like going through these discussions again. We also asked them to come back
more than once. It was their decision not to do this. It was also their
decision not to close the list, but to leave it. It's been enough time
spent to this subject.

>May be May be not...

maybe not. I rather continue with my work.

claudia