ArtBase Update--ekmrz.cx

net_CALLBOY play at ubermorgen.com
Tue Nov 6 09:25:07 CET 2001

  this is a joke right?

  so you are seriously saying you are not willing to
  include our ubermorgen "work" into your database, if
  yes, it would be really nice to get exact info why
  it doesnt meet your SELECTION criteria;

  i feel like on the nettime list..

  so..  make no mistake.. networking is not working!

  and talk to me.. probably you just dont get it..

  hans_e
  ubermorgen:: :

  ps: the only thing rhizome took from ubermorgen to
  include to their artbase is [V]ote-auction, the US-
  election project from james baumgartner & ubermorgen!
  did you know that this was/is a commercial project?

--

  _ net_CALLBOY hans_extrem brainhard ETOy.HANS ;
  _ luzius a. bernhard, h_e, hans a. bernhard :::

    "make no mistake, networking is not working!"

  _ http://ubermorgen.com/DAILYTOP9 y/e-nfo_break
  _ http://ubermorgen.com/ubermorgen_feat_ALEXEI/
  _ http://www.ubermorgen.com/uberCORE_ENGINE/ y!

  _ http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://ubermorgen.com