[syndicate] Fusco/Dominguez net.performance

Francesca francesca at mediaservice.net
Mon Nov 26 01:51:36 CET 2001

hello.
i have seen the performance from 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm(Italian hour )

for those who haven't seen the performance -or saw it a different time- here
is a little report of the discussions related:
1. analysis of dolores reactions as a result of her social condition
2. art_ganda vs progan_art vs network_art_activism vs art.
3. responsability of art and risk of mediatic distorsion of the messages

i have cut and paste text file of the discussions, anyone who is interested
can e-mail me to receive it.

general comments:
- translation from Spanish to English was always available
- had some problems with the adsl streaming and had to watch it at a lower
speed connection.
- in the two hrs i was there more or less 10 people connected.

sincerely,
francesca