[syndicate] when walking the DreamBeach

Mark Eaton eaton at sdf.lonestar.org
Sun Nov 25 04:32:41 CET 2001

> De . frederic madre
>

>quand tu dis que tu m'embrasses
>j'y crois et je ferme les yeux tout doucement
>ca va bien et ca pourrait aller mieux
>on est samedi et tu m'as dit
>je t'embrasse

At the foot of the Cartier bridge, it is night and I hum a slow
slow song for her. wait with so much expectation to imagine a kiss on the
back of my neck.

(I mean, I know I don't need to tell you).

just a prelude to stretchy stretchy bridgespans. isn't
bridge-architecture beautiful, the way it criss-crosses overhead?

(perhaps I am just simple to think bridges will always cross)

anyhow tomorrow is sunday. (ablutions, etc). we could throw a party in
the yard in the afternoon. don't worry, I won't bring sweets.

-Mark

eaton at sdf.lonestar.org