[syndicate] when walking the DreamBeach

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 19 23:26:12 CET 2001

ah claudia, it is you,

your walk is soft and I didn't hear you

>I walked the DreamBeach and found your print.

(remember)

>Suddenly I thought: ' oh, that's one, I could write some e-mail to. '

walking in the sand
http://www.aberrant.org/~dkane/images/20010528/INDEX.HTM
walking
walking
http://www.lilytomlin.com/lily/lilygal/2bro1.html
claudia

>and clicked on your e-mail address.

That's right.
(A): Okay. Well, anyway, welcome. The first question, I guess, is: What
have you found?
(B): Well, it's really spectacular. Thanks for having me here tonight. What
we found is most remarkable find in

maybe lost http://www.bigai.ne.jp/~miwa/sand/what/1972-99.html

>After a while I decided, that there is no sense to think about it too long.
>Some people have similar e-mail addresses to others, I thought.

it's cool that way and it's sentimental too

>I just wanted to say: bonsoir.

bonne nuit claudia
write to me

frederic.