[syndicate] No Flesh Guaranteed...

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Mon Nov 12 03:35:57 CET 2001

Hi Marc,

....... seems to me, that the weather is getting worse again at your place  ;)

had a look at your page and would be interested in some things,
thought perhaps interesting to discuss on the list ..........

I took this statement from your page:
No Flesh Guaranteed explores sensual and feral intimacies, using sexual imagery
found on the Internet. You will not see any flesh in any of the images
presented. Deliberately censored, cut out. The rest is left to the viewer's
imagination & what can be more sexual than that...

actually was wondering, if you think, that the pictures are sexually
stimulating ( actually should they do that ? )
and if, do you think they are this more than before ? ( hm.... you know,
could be that there is a little gender problem ... and I just do not
understand... not so sure about this... )

would like to know, how you did the selection for the 'flesh mapping' ...
were the pictures related to each other somehow ?

Interesting is your remark about censorship.
Is censorship depersonalizing ? ( faces cut out )
Is it about replacing colour ( associations ( to naked skin ) ) ?
still in your images the shapes are quite clear...
just do not know, how censorship normally works... in films they take whole
scenes out ... ?

the selection of images is interesting. How did you select the images you
put into the work ?
Did you have to search for the images or were they just sent to you ( hm ;) ?

Actually
did you want to read answers ? ;)

greetings
Claudia