ubermorgen + untermensch

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Wed Nov 7 21:50:55 CET 2001

>[from memory]
>

>mail
>

>>It is an elementary interest of artists
>

>it is an elementary interest of humans to kill

it is elementary interest of humans to build

>>to document their work,
>
>document their __..

>ie. those undesirous of dokumenting their work
>in an elementary manner acceptable to the elementary ...

even destruction art, and art in which a mechanism of self-destruction is included -
can be and is documented very well. there is media to preserve it.
even the exhibited nothing is documented.
archivists are happy with non-elementary documentations
+ document the work of artists undesirous to self-document their work.
net.artbase of
>rhizome.
I never use it and find it distasteful as well.
>btw you also have verybusy.org
not too busy, very fascist
f.

I never saw a lazy fasicist .org...
where do you go to look up net.art works?

greetings,
Anna Balint