No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Nov 7 18:10:21 CET 2001

[from memory]

mail

anna balint typed

>11/7/01 3:59:41 AM, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>
>>>01 objekt apropoz rh!zome
>>
>>>  so you are seriously saying you are not willing to
>>>  include our ubermorgen "work" into your database, if
>>>  yes, it would be really nice to get exact info why
>>>  it doesnt meet your SELECTION criteria;
>>
>>why is it rhizome your selection criteria meets +?
>>
>>it negatively does mine.
>
>It is an elementary interest of artists

it is an elementary interest of humans to

kill

>to document their work,

document their __..

ie. those undesirous of dokumenting their work
in an elementary manner acceptable to the elementary ...

databases +?

children +?

>and net.art archives are
>the interest also of the future generations, researchers,
>curators, fellow artists.

... arent of consequence to the elementary +?

how untrue how untrue how untrue.

>There are so many database initiatives,

how true how true how true.

>but no real alternative to the net.artbase of
>rhizome.

another publik trash kontainer +?
variation.variation.variation.

SELEKTION!!!!! ONE!!!

it doesnt meet your SELECTION criteria;

chaos theory states.

a society with one brand of coffee
is an open invitation for effervescent m9nd aktivity.  [2 kreate > brandz ev!damnt]

a society with many many brands of coffee
is an invitation for _____.... naming things.

so is naming things.

do forego the stories.
+ dive ininin. commodious + healthy.

__... on the other hand. the stone house you spoke of ...

http://zayac.scca.org.mk/zajak6/prikazni.htm

>Peter Luining <email at ctrlaltdel.org> wrote:

>>There is probably need of an European net.art base, it would be important
>>as a documentation stategy. There is already the Open
>> Meta Archives for photo, sound and video works of Thomax Kaulmann and  Frank K
>unkel,
>> but it is probably time to develop a net.art base as well.
>> All what is needed is a server, tools for achiving the technology of the works
> as well,
>> and if I find a server...
>
>good idea
>btw you also have verybusy.org
>Peter
>
>I looked up the verybusy.org pages, it's a good start...
>But there is need of a site which is able to host hundreds
>of submissions, and offers timelines, classifications...

01 slightly injured vrabac:  the fools have all inscribed their names on fences.

being cataloged is to be understood + killed.

being           is       ?

nn