ubermorgen + untermensch

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Wed Nov 7 17:02:09 CET 2001

11/7/01 3:59:41 AM, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

>>01 objekt apropoz rh!zome
>
>>  so you are seriously saying you are not willing to
>>  include our ubermorgen "work" into your database, if
>>  yes, it would be really nice to get exact info why
>>  it doesnt meet your SELECTION criteria;
>
>why is it rhizome your selection criteria meets +?
>
>it negatively does mine.

It is an elementary interest of artists
to document their work, and net.art archives are
the interest also of the future generations, researchers,
curators, fellow artists.
There are so many database initiatives,
but no real alternative to the net.artbase of
rhizome.

Peter Luining <email at ctrlaltdel.org> wrote:

>There is probably need of an European net.art base, it would be important
>as a documentation stategy. There is already the Open
> Meta Archives for photo, sound and video works of Thomax Kaulmann and  Frank Kunkel,
> but it is probably time to develop a net.art base as well.
> All what is needed is a server, tools for achiving the technology of the works as well,
> and if I find a server...

good idea
btw you also have verybusy.org
Peter

I looked up the verybusy.org pages, it's a good start...
But there is need of a site which is able to host hundreds
of submissions, and offers timelines, classifications...

greetings,
Anna Balint