Happy New Year! from REALTOKYO

Tetsuya OZAKI ozaki at blue.ocn.ne.jp
Mon Dec 31 19:00:00 CET 2001

Happy New Year!

RT announces the following slight renewal for the new year:

- Comeback of "RealCities"
After pausing for several months we are going to revive the culture column
with news from cities around the world. The first volume will review the
recent Tokyo special of the "Batofar" event in Paris.

- Irregular "Tokyo, 4 Weeks"
"Tokyo, 4 Weeks," which used to be our weekly 'event recommendation for the
following four weeks,' will be published irregularly from now on. Every
time we spot an event that deserves special attention we pay a closer look
and introduce the event in an in-depth article. The first personality to
contribute a recommendation for the new year will be Saeki Kenzo.

- Expansion of the event database
We are going to increase the total number of film, stage, music, art, and
other event data ("event cards"). You will find not only quality and
uniqueness in our selected recommendations, but also a greater completeness
in terms of pure information quantity.

Besides these renewal points we hope that you enjoy also the "Apocalypse
Now Redux" special, and stay with us also in 2002.

With best wishes for the new year,

Ozaki Tetsuya, Publisher and Editor-in-chief
REALTOKYO
(New office)
5-11-20 #603 Roppongi, Minato-ku,
Tokyo 106-0032 Japan
Tel.: 81-3-5474-3401  Fax.: 81-3-5775-2326
ozaki at realtokyo.co.jp
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/