[syndicate] psssshhhhhhhh

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Sat Dec 29 03:24:48 CET 2001

oops...

;)
some irritation ... ok ...

no,

was just thinking that it would not be good to present something like a
'network view in relation to urban structures, for example'
only from a Western viewpoint. The subject would be pretty different to all
the other presentations, so it would be good to have a comparison or an
opposing viewpoint, perhaps one of a local network. Actually the only way
this would make sense to me.
... am not a messias and do not want to be ... there are enough I guess ...
it would be nonsense to present something completely taken out of context,
I think ... but a comparison I think could be interesting ...

well, so ;)
... if someone is interested .... ref: previous mail

claudia