A.o.I.R. Internet Research 3.0 / call for papers

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Fri Dec 21 19:28:27 CET 2001

http://www.infonomics.nl/aoir/index.htm

In October 2002 the International Institute of Infonomics will host the
international conference of the Association of Internet Researchers
(A.o.I.R.), in Maastricht, The Netherlands.
The Association of Internet Researchers is an academic association
dedicated to the advancement of the cross-disciplinary field of Internet
studies.
The A.o.I.R. INTERNET RESEARCH 3.0 will bring together internationally
well-known scholars and researchers, practitioners and students from many
fields and different countries for a program of the presentation of papers,
formal discussions and informal exchanges.

http://www2.cddc.vt.edu/confman/
call for papers