[syndicate] Fwd: Biti in love

Beatrice Beaubien i2eye at mac.com
Tue Dec 18 06:43:45 CET 2001

>>>Dear dg,
>>>
>>>I have fallen in love with a man. and I have so many things I need to talk to you about.
>>

>>WOW!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>LUCKY YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>clap clap clap

=)

When you say you are happy I have love in real life, that is only partly true <i am smiling>.

The ether has brought me much love, and I am so grateful for all the beautiful souls I have had the honour of getting to know. How could I have existed the past few years without the spiritual, emotional, and intellectual support of my ether friends? I am so much richer, not least because of your friendship.

And in the end, I have antiorp to thank, for daring to love in the ether, and teaching me how.

bisous,

Biti

"kouardz 4go luv" -=cw4t7abs