[syndicate] business morals and afghani actors

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Dec 16 02:37:45 CET 2001

one:
hello Mr. editor.
oh you have these photographs of this 'crossfire essay' hanging on the wall.

editor:
yes, a very talented photographer. brilliant, the colours....

one:
good for the magazine, that you printed the story... more and more people
protesting out there...

editor:
yes, we have to keep an appearance of neutrality, have to keep in mind the
subscriber numbers.
and these images are just perfect. They do not scare people too much ...
they have this fictious flair.

out of andrei ujica's menu for an understanding:

Abbas Kiarostami:
Bad ma ra khahad bord (The Wind Will Carry Us)

http://ofcs.rottentomatoes.com/movie-1098956/reviews.php
http://www.filmref.com/directors/dirpages/kiarostami.html

the film is related to the subject of sensation journalism.

.... and in case you wonder at one point ... one Persian speaking person
assured: the milk pot is empty.
some confusion at least in the French subtitles.

-c