No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Dec 15 17:54:46 CET 2001

>[For longtime only documentarists who got a special permission could have access to the Central Russian Film and
>Image Archives. Now even the famous RUSSIAN STATE DOCUMENTARY FILM & PHOTO ARCHIVE
>AT KRASNOGORSK (RGAKFD) is open and offers besides the online catalogues, a quite vaste online clip,  photo,
>slide selection as well.  Looking for a Gagarin Real Slide Show? Eisenstein filmography? Soviet  Propaganda Posters
>& Cartoons of the 20th Century? Funny enough, the first political poster i found in the archives exhibition is the work of
>an unknown artist dated 1917-1924 called "There is a spectre haunting Europe; the spectre of Communism.".

                                                        pret! ztranded zeaueedz

>greetings, ab.]

There is a spectre haunting Europe; the spectre of ....! th!nk !t = ent!tld euzoz!al!zm

!f ! m not m!ztakn.

d!sz = uear ozt.europa zm!lz = aknouledged
+ dze r!vr znou folouz dze r!vr ov chapd handz
+ dze l!onz ov dze uezt = lern dze ua! ov sa!l!ng
dze m!len!um kompass anglz !tz argumntz 4 zale
dze pol!sz ov dze sexez zt!kz out !tz tongue at 01 tarkovzk! m!ror
+ dze fl!ng f!sh fall !n lv u!th dze ztarz
+ mould parad!sz 4rom blk zand.

nn - juzt folou!ng dze kanalz draun b! ur e!elashez