No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Dec 14 03:01:04 CET 2001

>can we expect a 242.gltext3d, anytime soon?
>
>or a 242.buffer.rna with multichannel sound?
>
>best
>hiaz

+ much much more. [ever!dz!ng 4 okz!dnt kr!!!ketz en fkt]

"In these dark times, we are finding people in pain, people suicidal, people
 sick with worry, people with the threatening dark sky; in these dark times,
 we seem to sense the beginning of the end, or at least the end of the
 beginning"

m!!!!au

"This is a call for work,

je.

>for hope

hope = jelou + van!la zntd

>this is a call for hope, for the
>hopeless, for all of us;

m! jelou ztar = mor jelou dzn urz.

>this is a call for hope in spite of the world,
>perhaps through another world, beneath your feet or beyond.
>
>We are setting up a page for hope, http://nonfinito.de/hope/ and a call for
>works (1), for illuminations...
>
>Please contact hope at nonfinito.de to place your entry.

konzum>g!glb!tz