[syndicate]

Alan Schechner alan_schechner at bigfoot.com
Fri Dec 7 21:06:38 CET 2001

  i think that democrarcy is messy and confusing and we sometimes
struggle to deal with it.
i remember the old chic song
"at last i am free i can hardly see in front of me"
and yet as an artist and knowing the anti democratic forces at work in
the corporate art world with their networks and wine and cheese openings
i wouldn't want it any other way.
the anarcho-syndicalist model where you have self defined groups
interacting voluntarily is the one i like best.
maybe you just haven't found your group yet?

shaky